Working together to get the most out of your facilities
Our facility advisory unit is responding to the industry need for facilities that:
- Help people to be more active and healthy
- Deliver great community outcomes
- Maximise returns
- Minimise risks.
Our services are tailor made to help you:
- Maximise your investments
- Maximise the viability of your operations
- Improve community services and outcomes.
We offer expert and personalised assistance, sitting alongside you each step of the way to ensure you are fully supported. We don’t just understand business transformation, we deliver it.
To undertake a short survey to see if our Facility Advisory Service would be of assistance to you and your organisation, click the button below.
Our specialist services include:
- Operational Improvement Programs – review, plan, improve, support
- Contract management reviews and tenders
- Project management support
- Facility establishment plans
- Coaching and mentoring
- Management model reviews
Please refer to the Support tab for more detail on additional services.
To discuss your needs, contact one of Australia’s leading contemporary facility management advisors today.
Bruce has most recently been involved in the following projects:
- AquaPulse – (Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne) – design, planning, development, start up, establishment and operations
- Eagle Stadium – (Werribee, Melbourne) design, planning, development start up, establishment and operations
- Peninsula Aquatic and Recreation Centre (Frankston, Melbourne) – design, planning, development, start up and establishment